Complaint Review: Custom Built Personal Training

• Submitted: Tue, January 12, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, January 12, 2010

• Reported By: Anonymous — atlanta Georgia U.S.A.
Custom Built Personal Training
303 peachtree street ne atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Custom Built Personal Training They left my gym, but still want me to pay! atlanta, Georgia

Custom Built Personal Training is no long affiliated with my gym, but they still want me to pay for training I will not be able to receive. They suggested that I move to another gym where they will train me, but of course I have a contract with my gym and I like it. The corporate office does not answer my letters and when I have called they have been rude and uncooperative. I enjoyed the training and wanted to continue, but it has become impossible and they do not care.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2010 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Custom-Built-Personal-Training/atlanta-Georgia-30308/Custom-Built-Personal-Training-They-left-my-gym-but-still-want-me-to-pay-atlanta-Georg-553064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Custom Built Personal Training