• Report: #1120859

Custom Built Personal Training
hudson, Massachusetts USA

Custom Built Personal Training NEVER PROVIDED SERVICES hudson Massachusetts

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service

I want everyone to know this company is not honarable.  I signed up for personal training lessons on 1/20.  I was told i would recieve a call the next day to set up my training.  I sent emails and left voice mail messages and no one ever called to set up my sessions.  I did receive a call from corporate on 1/21 saying i would hear soon.  But by 1/23 i gave up and envoked the 3 day cancellation policy.  Well it is now 2/4 and they have my money still!  I even sent another email last week asking them to DO THE RIGHT THING and refund my money.

RIPP OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2014 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Custom-Built-Personal-Training/hudson-Massachusetts/Custom-Built-Personal-Training-NEVER-PROVIDED-SERVICES-hudson-Massachusetts-1120859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Custom Built Personal Training

Customer Service

AUTHOR: CBPT - ()

Please provide your name and location, or you can email us at CustomerService@CustomBuiltPT.Com, so that we can ensure you are taken care of. Please keep in mind that rescission cancellations are to be done in writing via postal mail to our office. Once the letter is received, the cancellation will be processed. Any refund due to you will be receivied within 30 days of the date the agreement was signed.

CBPT