Complaint Review: Custom Built

• Updated: Sat, April 26, 2014

• Reported By: Judy — Wellington Florida
Custom Built
Nationwide USA

Custom Built Uighur was told by Custom Built that I was entitled to a refund of $600 plus dollars. I was to e mail them and I would receivemy refund within 30 days. It is now 60 days and they refuse to give me an answer when or if I will get a refund. They pulled there trainers out of my gym and had no other location to send me to. Atlanta Georgia

I signed a contract with Custom Buil for so many sessions. I had only finished halve my sessions when they pulled tere trainers out of my gym.  My gym wrote me a letter to get in touch with Custom Built.  In Feb I called Custom a Built and they told me I was entitled to  a$600 plu refund and they would mail it to me in 60 days.  To date I have not received my refund

I have called 3 times and they will not tell me when I will receive my invoice.  I am still not on the list to receive it. Just be patience. They will not let me talk to a supervisor. At this time I feel that they are not giving any monies back and I have lost my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2014 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Custom-Built/nationwide/Custom-Built-Uighur-was-told-by-Custom-Built-that-I-was-entitled-to-a-refund-of-600-plus-1141897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Custom Built