Complaint Review: Custom Cabinets And Woodworking

• Submitted: Sat, November 13, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, November 29, 2004

• Reported By:cumberland Virginia
Custom Cabinets And Woodworking
385 Westby Dr Elko, Nevada U.S.A.

Custom Cabinets And Woodworking Ripoff, fraud by misrepresenting his situation with his company and personal life Elko Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Yep he is still here

By misrepresenting the situation that business wise and personal. I was convinced by his plea and the banks knowledge to send 3000 dollars for this amount.. I was told it would be paid back by Christmas.. I begged for the repayment sent an itemized statement and called the bank where he did business.. We had repeated converstaions with him reassuring me he would pay me back and I finally said I realize you have no intention of paying me back.. This loan was made in good faith and his daughter told me he was in the hospital dying and bankrupt.. I believe he still owns property at Westby Dr in Elko and desperately would like to put a lien against the business/home if I could do so.. I am a heart patient awaiting transplant and can not believe I lost what little I had.. It could have been worse.. What I would like to know is Clark L. Wlliams still alive and where he is working..

Debra
cumberland, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2004 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Custom-Cabinets-And-Woodworking/Elko-Nevada-89815/Custom-Cabinets-And-Woodworking-Ripoff-fraud-by-misrepresenting-his-situation-with-his-co-117683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Custom Cabinets And Woodworking

Yep he is still here

AUTHOR: Linda - (U.S.A.)

Yep he is still here healthy wealty and wise. He ran this ad in our local newspaper looking for someone to invest however, knowing his work and business practises response was limited! I am so sorry for your situation, there are some really good attorneys in this area who will and can assist you in filing this lein.Try Stermitz, or Green.