Complaint Review: Custom Engraving Co.

• Submitted: Sun, May 05, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, May 05, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Melbourne Florida
Custom Engraving Co.
405 N. Wickham Road Melbourne , Florida USA

*Author of original report: Results

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Custom Engraving Co. I ordered custom license plates and have never received any products or any sort of response from customer service. Melbourne Florida

I ordered multiple products including custom license plates. I have yet to receive anything from the company.

I have tried to call but I only get voicemail. I've left messages but haven't gotten a call back.

I have emailed them multiple times and they have never responded.

I have requested a refund with no response.

These items were to be used in promoting a non-profit organization for Autism. It's a shame that the money spent at autoplates.com has been wasted.

If you accept money for products and don't fulfill your obligation then you are a crook.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2013 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Custom-Engraving-Co/Melbourne-Florida-32935/Custom-Engraving-Co-I-ordered-custom-license-plates-and-have-never-received-any-product-1048655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Custom Engraving Co.

Results

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

I am happy to say that what I ordered finally came in the mail a month after I ordered them.

However I never got a response from them telling me the order had been sent or why it took so long.

The quality of the products were excellent but I will never order from them again since it took longer then advertised and they made no effort to respond to me through e-mail or by phone.

It's interesting that I got a faster response from them through Rippoff Report then from directly contacting them.

In response to their rebuttal: They claimed to never have found my voicemail and that I should leave my order number and contact info when doing so. Of course when I left a message, I gave them my order number and contact info. Why would I go through all the trouble of filing a report on Ripoff Report if I was too lazy to give contact info on voicemail.

They also stated that "we deal with orders worldewide and it would be impossible for us to research thousands of orders without the proper information such as  the order number and contact info." Well after I posted on here from Kure Beach NC. That should have narrowed down the choices quite a bit.

Lastly they stated that they wanted this matter to be resolved and to contact them directly. WOW, this person must not have understood my original post. I tried and tried and tried to contact them directly by calling and many e-mails. The direct approach did not work.

This company may not be a ripoff but their customer service dept. needs a major overhaul. If customers e-mail or call you with a question, answer it right away!

#2 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

AUTHOR: marketing - ()

Hello,

I am responding on behalf of Custom Engraving Co. in regards to the complaint filed.  After reviewing all of our voicemails, we do not have any record of you leaving us  messages concerning your order.  If you did leave us a message, you should have left the order #, your contact information for further research.  We deal with customers worldwide and it will be impossible for us to research thousands of orders without the proper information such as the order # and contact information.  I would like this matter to be resolve.  Please contact us directly and speak to the Marketing Dept.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

~A