Complaint Review: Custom Engraving Co.

• Submitted: Tue, May 07, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, May 07, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Melbourne Florida
Custom Engraving Co.
405 N. Wickham Road Melbourne, Florida USA

Custom Engraving Co. Rip off's Melbourne Florida

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Complaint Review: Custom Engraving Co.

I ordered several custom plates from this company and other accessories. I’ve been waiting for over 3 months and they haven’t had the decency to call and advise what the delay may be. I’ve made several calls to the owner and upper management and still no merchandise. Upper management is the most incompetent people I’ve ever dealt with. I have requested a refund and I don’t receive a reply. These people are crooks starting with the CEO. I’m not the only person complaining about this company. These people need to close their doors and stop robbing people of their hard earned money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Custom-Engraving-Co/Melbourne-Florida/Custom-Engraving-Co-Rip-offs-Melbourne-Florida-1049048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Custom Engraving Co.

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Complaint Review: Custom Engraving Co.

AUTHOR: marketing - ()

Hello,

On behalf of Custom Engraving Company, I  am responding to the complaint in regards to an order not receving for over 3 months.  Our small quantity orders are shipped within 10 - 14 business days.  If this is a legitimate claim of not receiving your order within the time frame, it would have been brought up to upper management.  We have no record of a customer in our database regarding an order not being received in over 3 months.  We have been in this business since 1985, we value our reputation and always make sure we go above and beyond to rectify any customer issues (when we do have one).

I'd appreciate if you can contact me directly to discuss this matter.  Hope you'd feel better.  Thank you and have a wonderful day!

~ A