Complaint Review: Custom Free Logo

• Updated: Tue, August 28, 2012

• Reported By: Taaden — Brooklyn New York United States of America
Custom Free Logo
Cannot find one. Not listed Internet United States of America

Custom Free Logo Fast Free Logo The company charges a "100% refundable deposit" that they refuse to refund - sending coined emails responses stating that they will attempt to perfect your perfect logo at no additional cost. Internet

*Author of original report: CASE CLOSED

*Author of original report: Web

In short: I went to www.customfreelogos.com (aka fast free logos) and paid for 4 custom logos with 3 revisions (gold plan).

CFL sent me two clipart logos that were not what I specified. They then sent a revision (only changed the color of the logos, which apparently is all you can do to clip art templates) and another design which was essentially my business name next to another clip. I never received the 4th logo or any revisions to my specifications...INSTEAD, I rec'd this email on four occasions:

"We are sorry that the custom logo work sent to you did not turn out to your exact specifications as anticipated. Rest assured, we will take care of this immediately and at no additional cost to you. Please email us with exact specific instructions, attachments, photos, notes and anything else we can forward to our design team needed to correct and perfect a new logo design and/or revision at no cost to you, as to ensure your complete and total absolute custom logo design satisfaction. We have already spent $20 paying our graphic designers to perfect your new logo and albeit we are losing money on this transaction, we appreciate you allowing us to perfect your logo while allowing our small business to recover part of our base costs. We do look forwarding to hearing from you and thank you for allowing us to perfect your new custom logo."

Custom Free Logo refuses to acknowledge my request for a refund of my "100% refundable deposit."

And are scam artists as opposed to graphic artists.

Sincerely,

A frustrated consumer...
* Note: the $20 bit is an amendment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2012 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Custom-Free-Logo/internet/Custom-Free-Logo-Fast-Free-Logo-The-company-charges-a-100-refundable-deposit-that-they-931430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Custom Free Logo

CASE CLOSED

AUTHOR: Denise - (USA)

Custom Free Logo  submitted a final logo that was better. I decided to go to 99designs for the actual logo I wanted and am completely overjoyed with my results.. Nonetheless, I appreciate Custom logos for trying to meet my expectations, though they still never acknowledged my refund request...

Web