Complaint Review: Custom Health Labs

Custom Health Labs
104 S Mountain Way Dr Orem, Utah United States of America

Custom Health Labs Deceptive Business Practices Orem, Utah

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: You are targeting the wrong company

*Author of original report: Company refunded my money

On Custom Health Labs website, it states that they have a 90 Day Money Back Guarantee.  But if you use the product, there is NO money back guarantee.  This to me is VERY misleading.  Why buy something if you are going to return it.  This is just a waste of time and money.  Custom Health Labs is a RIP-OFF!!!

What you should do is buy a product that has a money back guarantee if the product does not work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 07:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Custom-Health-Labs/Orem-Utah-84058/Custom-Health-Labs-Deceptive-Business-Practices-Orem-Utah-999023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Custom Health Labs

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

You are targeting the wrong company

AUTHOR: Custom Health Labs - ()

Hello Rod,

I just wanted to let you know that we do offer a full refund for product that you have bought from us.

There has been a lot of mis information going around because a man has been using our contact information, photos and even our website address illegaly under his own name.

If your product has any of the words verified, certified or registered in the title then that product is from the man who is scamming a lot of people and using our information.

If this is the case then I am sorry you got caught up in the scam and would ask you to please remove your statements about our company, as we did not have anything to do with it.

If your product does not have any of those titles and you did infact get the product from us then we would be happy to refund you your full amount. We pride ourselves in our customer service and we are very upset that this whole thing has happened.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Julie Hall

General Manager

Custom Health Labs

Company refunded my money

AUTHOR: Wittyservant3 - (USA)

Custom Health Labs refunded my money in full, so I would like to withdraw my complaint.

formal