Complaint Review: Custom Irrigation

• Updated: Sat, August 10, 2013

• Reported By: jonesjonesmj — Sugar Land Texas
Custom Irrigation
16125 Timber Creek Place Ln HOUSTON, Texas USA

Custom Irrigation Warranty Work on New Construction Issues for Sprinkler System HOUSTON Texas

I tried calling this company multiple times for some warranty issues on my sprinkler system. When I did finally reach someone a lady told me, "we can only come when we feel like it and if we do come we will give you a 30 minute window." Then she transfered me to the owner, Scott, he called, " me rude and stupid" and hung up on me. Also, I forgot to mention. "he said waiting for warranty work and leaving messages is normal. This company grabs your money from the builder and runs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2013 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Custom-Irrigation/HOUSTON-Texas-77084/Custom-Irrigation-Warranty-Work-on-New-Construction-Issues-for-Sprinkler-System-HOUSTON-T-1074440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Custom Irrigation