• Report: #420187

• Submitted: Wed, February 04, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, October 15, 2009

• Reported By:Murrieta California
Custom Pool And Hardscape Masonry ; Laine Graham
47195 Elm St. #302 Murrieta, California U.S.A.

Custom Pool And Hardscape Masonry ; Laine Graham Custom Pools and Hardscape Murrieta Temecula Total rip off, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY Murrieta California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Sorry

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Sorry

* : Cant believe everything you read

*UPDATE Employee: Please read about Custom Pools and Hardscapes

I had them build my pool and nothing ever worked right, they took 10 months to complete and once they got their money they wouldn't take care of anything. I have had to pay thousands of dollars to fix their faulty work. Laine Graham is a the owner of this company and he wanted to charge me even more money to fix the faulty work he did in the first place. I feel sorry for anyone who get suckered into using this shifty company.

Do yourself a favor and go with a reputable company, Laine may be cheaper to start with but once you have to fix all his shifty work you will end up paying much much more money and getting screwed by Custom Pools and Hardscape. I am currently in a lawsuit with this whole deal and Custom Pools and Hardscape does not have a bond so I will probably get nothing.

Cheryl
Murrieta, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2009 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Custom-Pool-And-Hardscape-Masonry-Laine-Graham/Murrieta-California-92562/Custom-Pool-And-Hardscape-Masonry-Laine-Graham-Custom-Pools-and-Hardscape-Murrieta-Temec-420187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Custom Pool And Hardscape Masonry ; Laine Graham

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Sorry

AUTHOR: Cheryl - (USA)

I posted the orignial negative report about Custom Pools.  I am not a customer of this company and they did not build a pool for me.  I posted the report to hurt my ex-husband who is no longer employed with the company.  I should have not done this but I was mad at my ex.  I apologize to this company.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Sorry

AUTHOR: Cheryl - (USA)

#3

Cant believe everything you read

AUTHOR: John Suhr - (USA)

I call this original complaint a HOAX and if not I would like to hear some proof. I found this report and was not directed to it or asked to respond by anyone.

I was referred to Dave at Custom Pools and Hardscapes by a friend who was so overjoyed by the experience that she would hire him again in a heartbeat blind folded. She is an interior designer and very picky about details. We have worked with her in the past and were very pleased so we trusted her. After researching 10 companies it came do to two builders and a very difficult decision but we went with Dave. He gave us many designs to choose from and computer generated walk thrus of the plans and kicked butt in his abilities to answer all our questions, he had the most experience. Dave dealt with a difficult city with many restrictions (Norco) and was granted permits in 1 day. He estimates the time to be 2 months on an infinity edge pool. We start digging on Tuesday. I have no affiliation with this company but am a business owner myself and know how bogus bad reports can cause damage.

What I will do is start time lapse photography and supply anyone with my experience. I will find a place to post the experience or send me an email.
Seems like it is hard to contact people who write these reports but go to suhrguitars.com and send me an email, I'm the owner, I'll be happy to share the experience and progress pictures

Please read about Custom Pools and Hardscapes

AUTHOR: Dave - (U.S.A.)

I am an employee of Custom Pools and Hardscapes, Inc. We recently found this false report about us on this website and I would like to set the record straight.

We are a very high quality pool company. Our staff AVERAGES nearly 25 years of experience PER PERSON. We have never had a legitimate complaint filed against us and it is our contention that this is a false report perhaps filed by a competitor. We have never built a pool for Cheryl the name on the report. We have never been involved in any lawsuit.

In any case, here is how I can prove that this report is not valid. In the state of California, as a contractor we are required to be licensed by the California Contractor's State License Board (CSLB). In order to be licensed, we are REQUIRED to have a bond so that is one lie in the complaint. The CSLB is in place to police contractors. If we failed to complete the project within the time frame listed on the contract or if we performed faulty work, or if we asked for more money to complete the project, the client would simply have to file a complaint with the CSLB. If we fail to resolve the issues, we loose our license. This has not happened and anyone can check the status of our license on-line.

Anyone reading the complaints on this website should use common sense. This is not the way to check on the reputation or quality of any business. This site allows anyone to file a complaint and there is no fact checking or even a requirement to post a valid e-mail address. A lot of innocent companies get harmed by false reports. If you have any questions about our company, you may contact me at custompoolsdave@gmail.com . Thank you for reading this.