• Report: #642044

• Updated: Sun, September 19, 2010

• Reported By: Judith — Sun City Arizona United States of America
Custom Teleconnect INC Las Vegas
6242 Desert Inn Road Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Custom Teleconnect INC Las Vegas CTI false chargers for a collect call that did not happen Las Vegas , Nevada

On 9-16-10 my daughter called me collect from a pay phone to my cell phone. to receive her call I had to input my cerdit card account #. The charge for a 10 min. call was outregous.  Then on 9-18-10 a second charge was applied to my account for what I do not know for no collect call was made to my cell phone .And I accepted no charges for a collect call on the 9-18-10 giving no acount infomation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2010 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Custom-Teleconnect-INC-Las-Vegas/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89146/Custom-Teleconnect-INC-Las-Vegas-CTI-false-chargers-for-a-collect-call-that-did-not-happen-642044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Custom Teleconnect INC Las Vegas