Complaint Review: Custom Teleconnect INC

• Updated: Wed, December 25, 2013

• Reported By: eriente — Elk Grove California
Custom Teleconnect INC
6242 W Desert Inn Rd Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Custom Teleconnect INC They charged me 31.97 for a phone call that was two minutes. Someone called me using their service but the call would not continue until I entered credit card info. They never informed me how much the charge would be before the call and it was an emergency situation. Las Vegas Nevada

I received a collect call on 12/15 and was charged 31.97 for a collect call that laster less than 3 minutes. When I received the call the automated person on the phone told me it was a call from a friend who I knew was in trouble. Befroe I could continue I had to enter my credit card information. The automated person never told me how much the charge would be, but I really needed to speak with the person who called me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2013 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Custom-Teleconnect-INC/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Custom-Teleconnect-INC-They-charged-me-3197-for-a-phone-call-that-was-two-minutes-Someo-1109824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Custom Teleconnect INC