• Report: #719826

Complaint Review: Custom Teleconnect, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, April 20, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, April 20, 2011

• Reported By: Dedra Dean — Burbank California United States of America
Custom Teleconnect, Inc.
6242 W Desert Inn Rd Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Custom Teleconnect, Inc. CHKCARDCUSTOM TELECONNLAS VEG NVUS $32.99 Rip off for a 50cent collect call Las Vegas, Nevada

My mother called me collect, 4/18/2011. I was charged $20.14 for a less than 1 minute call. I filed a complaint with the BBB 4/18/2011. I check my account and today 4/20/2011 that rip-off company has replaced the $20.14 with a $32.99 charge. I updated my BBB complaint with the new charge and contacted the company directly. I was told the charge is high because there are a number of companies involved in the process of the collect all. I told the representative this information nor was the cost of the call revealed to me at any time during the call. I demanded a full refund. The best they could do is a 75% refund. It should be mandatory for a ridiculous charge of $32.99, for a less than 1 minute collect call be posted and notified to the person paying for the collect call. Why is this company allowed to practice such dishonesty?

If anything comes from my report, I want the company to be demanded to disclose the cost of the collect call before a person accepts the transaction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2011 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Custom-Teleconnect-Inc/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89146-6612/Custom-Teleconnect-Inc-CHKCARDCUSTOM-TELECONNLAS-VEG-NVUS-3299-Rip-off-for-a-50cent-c-719826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Custom Teleconnect, Inc.