Complaint Review: Custom Teleconnect / Zero Plus Dialing

• Reported By:marysville California
Custom Teleconnect / Zero Plus Dialing
customteleconnect.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Custom Teleconnect, Zero Plus Dialing RIPOFF/SCAM Las Vegas Neveda

I received my phone bill and noticed it was quite a bit higher, then after furhter investigating I saw 2 collect calls billed the zero plus dialing and custom teleconnect. I have tried to reach them on several occasions but was on hold for 45min with no answer and I have left messages and no return call as well.

The charges were unfounded and where $30.56 for 2 3 minute calls that were never accepted. So I called my phone company AT&T and they took the charges off my bill, but said I may hear from Zero Plus Dialing or Custom Teleconnect. And should I hear from them I will dispute the calls and maybe someday we can all ban together to stop these kinds of companies from doing wrong to inicent people.

Kathy
marysville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2006 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Custom-Teleconnect-Zero-Plus-Dialing/nationwide/Custom-Teleconnect-Zero-Plus-Dialing-RIPOFFSCAM-Las-Vegas-Neveda-210569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Custom Teleconnect / Zero Plus Dialing