Complaint Review: Custom Teleconnect

• Submitted: Mon, May 04, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 04, 2009

• Reported By:Scituate Massachusetts
Custom Teleconnect
PO Box 600607 Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Custom Teleconnect Inflated Calling Card Charges. I am a Verizon customer. My daughter used an old calling card to make two three minute calls which didn't even go through. I got a bill for $33.83. This is outrageous! I called and was offered a reduction to $6. I am disputing all charges and want all charges cancelled. Jacksonville Florida

On April 1, 2009, my daughter (an attorney) made two 3 minute calls (using an old Verizon calling card) from a court in Boston to Andover MA. The calls were processed by Custom Teleconnect, Jacksonville FL. In both cases the connections didn't go through successfully. However, I received a bill dated 4/24/09 for $33.83. I called Custom Teleconnect to protest this charge and "Wendy" who refused to give me her last name, offered to reduce the charge to $6. I told her that I wish to dispute all charges. I told her that I needed her full name and she hung up.

Patricia
(((ROR REDACTED)))

Patricia
Scituate, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2009 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Custom-Teleconnect/Jacksonville-Florida-322600607/Custom-Teleconnect-Inflated-Calling-Card-Charges-I-am-a-Verizon-customer-My-daughter-us-448573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Custom Teleconnect