Complaint Review: Custom Teleconnect

• Submitted: Thu, March 05, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 05, 2009

• Reported By:GARLAND Texas
Custom Teleconnect
6242 W.DESSERT INN RD. LAS VEGAS, Nevada U.S.A.

Custom Teleconnect DEBIT CARD SCAM,INFLATING CHARGES WITHOUT CUSTOMERS KNOWLEDGE LAS VEGAS Nevada

Made a call using my debit call to my mom when night time rates applied on 03/03/21009. Call lasted less than 5 min. When I arrived at home I checked my account on-line and a charge for $20.00 was placed againsy my card. On 03/04/2009 my card was charged another $13.45 making the total charge of $33.45 for a call lasting less than 5 minutes. If they think I am going to pay that, the C.E.O. needs to admit hisself/herself to a treatment facility. My bank has been alerted and is diputing these charges. If the company refuses to reduce the amount my bank is refund this amount to my account,then challenge this in court on my behalf. Thank God for Bank of America and their willingness to support their customers.

Madtexan
GARLAND, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2009 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Custom-Teleconnect/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89146/Custom-Teleconnect-DEBIT-CARD-SCAMINFLATING-CHARGES-WITHOUT-CUSTOMERS-KNOWLEDGE-LAS-VEGAS-431030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Custom Teleconnect