Complaint Review: Custom Teleconnect

• Reported By: Angel — Orange California
Custom Teleconnect
Nationwide USA

Custom Teleconnect Unexpected Overcharge for service Las Vegas, NV Nationwide

I used a payphone for about two minutes paying with my credit card.  I was charged $28.52 for a two minute call.  What's worse is I tried to call earlier and gave my info and all it did as ring, the ringing cost me $20.05.

I don't know if what they do is legal, but it's definitely not right.  It definitely belongs on a Rip-Off report.  I could have bought a cheap, burner cell phone for less than one call.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2014 06:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Custom-Teleconnect/nationwide/Custom-Teleconnect-Unexpected-Overcharge-for-service-Las-Vegas-NV-Nationwide-1138276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Custom Teleconnect