Complaint Review: Custom wheel Distributing Inc

• Updated: Wed, February 02, 2011

• Reported By: Daniel Ciasnoha — Bratislava Slovakia
Custom wheel Distributing Inc
208 Space Park N.Goodlettsville, TN 37072 Internet United States of America

Custom wheel Distributing Inc Customwheel Distributing had stolen my $3724.- Internet

Regarding to my problems I am contacting you to find out more informations about Customwheel Distributing Inc,208 Space Park North, Goodlettsville TN 37072.

September 23th 2010 I have ordered a wheels and also did pay for it by PAYPAL $3720,- USD They told me to wait 4-6 weeks for custom build wheels.Before I had never had a problem with them.But this time as far as I found out they not answering the calls ,no e mails even facebook.Until now I didnt recieve my wheels and have no answer what so ever...
I found out that i am not the only one cos on facebook there are many people like me.

Is there any possibility to put a criminal charges on TOM DESMARAIS the owner of that company???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2011 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Custom-wheel-Distributing-Inc/internet/Custom-wheel-Distributing-Inc-Customwheel-Distributing-had-stolen-my-3724-Internet-689892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Custom wheel Distributing Inc