Complaint Review: Customer 1 Tire & Auto Care

• Updated: Tue, June 08, 2010

• Reported By: sarekny — Boynton Beach Florida USA
Customer 1 Tire & Auto Care
9811 Jog Rd, Boynton Beach, Florida United States of America

Customer 1 Tire & Auto Care Goodyear Gemini Automotive Repair, I returned a defective car battery which I bought from this company less than 2 years ago. Instead of giving me a new battery, according to warranty, I was charged for second battery and misc. charges Boynton Beach, Florida

On 08/08, I went to Customer 1 Tire & Auto Care (Goodyear Gemini Station). I bought a new battery (interstate) for my car. On 05/28/10, the battery leaked acid and failed. The service mgr, Dimitrios Limberopoulos, told me that he would replace the battery for a charge of $40.00 plus other charges of $25.97 for installation and parts. the total with tax was $71.86.

After paying the bill, a few days later, I called Interstate battery corporate office to inquire about this purchase. They told me that my defective battery should have been replaced at no charge.

I confronted the service mgr on 06/02/10. He, without apology, refunded $45.16. I caught this company in a ripoff scam. I will never use them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2010 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Customer-1-Tire-Auto-Care/Boynton-Beach-Florida-33437/Customer-1-Tire-Auto-Care-Goodyear-Gemini-Automotive-Repair-I-returned-a-defective-car-611741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Customer 1 Tire & Auto Care