- Report: #317364
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Customer Service Center
Customer Service Center40 Oakview Drive Trumbull, Connecticut U.S.A.
Customer Service Center Requesting Credit Card Numbers & Name of Card Issuer Trumbull Connecticut
*Consumer Comment: Yeah, very fishy. address also comes up as "Affinion Group".
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Dear Xxxxxx Xxxxxx,
Thank you for sending us your credit card and document registry update. Your files have been changed as you requsted. Your card(s) and document(s), now registered, are listed at the end of this letter.
You will find enclosed another credit card and document registration update form for your convenience when making any further changes. Or, you may call us at 1-800 251-2690 if you wish to delete or add cards and documents to your registry. An additional supply of credit card protection stickers is also enclosed.
We are pleased to be of service to you. Feel free to contact us at any time.
YOUR CARDS ARE PROTECTED, COMPLEMENTS OF: Xxx National Bank
1) I never sent them a registry update.
2) The cards & docs listed at the end of letter are not mine.
3) The enclosed registry update form includes lines where I can list the name of a credit card issuer and the entire account number.
4) I went to my bank, showed this letter, and questioned its offer. My bank people never heard of Customer Service Center.
Lake Elmo, Minnesota
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2008 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Customer-Service-Center/Trumbull-Connecticut-06611/Customer-Service-Center-Requesting-Credit-Card-Numbers-Name-of-Card-Issuer-Trumbull-Conn-317364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.