Complaint Review: Customer Service International, First Life

• Submitted: Wed, February 02, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, February 02, 2005

• Reported By:Tigard Oregon
Customer Service International, First Life
Champane, New York U.S.A.

Customer Service International, First Life ripoff Champane New York

*Consumer Comment: Sorry Dude,

I was called on the phone and offered a credit card to rebuild my credit. A one time fee of $299 was required to recieve the card. I was told it would be shipped to me 15 to 20 business days after my payment was recieved.

After the waiting period was up I contacted the customer service number I was given and expressed my concerns and was told that they were still looking for the right card for me.

As of now I still have not recieved my card and they have the $299. I kept my end of the deal but they have not. This leads me to believe that this whole thing was just a scam to get my money.

Chris
Tigard, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2005 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Customer-Service-International-First-Life/Champane-New-York/Customer-Service-International-First-Life-ripoff-Champane-New-York-129861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Customer Service International, First Life

Sorry Dude,

AUTHOR: Lee - (Australia)

When the name sounds "TOO OFFICIAL" like FIRST LIFE, steer clear, they use this as a tactic to seem reputable.