Complaint Review: Customer Service

• Updated: Mon, August 24, 2009

• Reported By: eluaf2 — Kahului Hawaii USA
Customer Service
City of Industry, California United States of America

Customer Service HSBC Credit Card I made a payment to 5155-6300-0460-8618 unknowingly that I did not have such a card. They show $50 received and then they show $50 removed. I asked them where the $50 they removed went? Kahului, Hawaii

Unknowingly I paid $50  on a statement sent to me by HSBC on this account, 5155-9300-0460-8618. I did not have this account and thought it was my usual account. On their statement they show $50 received and $50 removed. I asked them what happened to the $50 they removed. They haven't told me in writing but sent a letter asking me to call their customer service. I thought I was dealing with their customer service. Anyway, they could have easily told me where they removed my $50 to. I'm not absolutely sure but I think their customer service are from foreign country. I dealt with them and they gave me foregn names. What makes it confusing is that the address is City of Industry , CA. Don't trust this company anymore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2009 11:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Customer-Service/City-of-Industry-California-91716-0177/Customer-Service-HSBC-Credit-Card-I-made-a-payment-to-5155-6300-0460-8618-unknowingly-that-484977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Customer Service