Complaint Review: Customer Survey Services

Ne Misty Meadows Lee Summit, Missouri United States of America
  • Phone: 413-731-9751
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

Customer Survey Services I received this check for $1890 and I had to call to activate the check before depositing. So I did and deposited it that day. Did the two jobs assigned to me and a week later my checking was overdraw Lee Summit, Missouri

*Consumer Comment: Let me guess.

Received a check from CSS on Wednesday October 2, and I called the number listed to activate the check so I could deposit it into my account. Once it posted to my account, I performed my jobs assigned to me. I made copies of the receipts. Today October 10 my checking was overdrawn because the check was rejected by the bank in Michigan.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Customer-Survey-Services/Lee-Summit-Missouri-64064/Customer-Survey-Services-I-received-this-check-for-1890-and-I-had-to-call-to-activate-th-953376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Customer Survey Services

Let me guess.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

"  Once it posted to my account, I performed my jobs assigned to me.  "

Let me take a stab in the dark.   One of the "jobs" assigned to you was to make a large Western Union, MoneyGram or other untraceable cash transfer to someone you don't know.   Am I close?

The first tipoff that this is a common phony check scam is that no legit company would send you a valid check for nearly $1900 with little to no previous business relationship.