Complaint Review: Customerservice@safecart.com

Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-209-6437
  • Web:
  • Category: Software

Customerservice@safecart.com The end cost was suppose to be 9.95 and they charged me 39.99 and when they sent me the key for the software it did not work. I contacted them several times on the 800 number the provided and it sent me to a sight and the page did not come up. I would like a refund Internet

The end cost was suppose to be 9.95 and they charged me 39.99 and when they sent me the key for the software it did not work. I contacted them several times on the 800 number the provided and it sent me to a sight and the page did not come up. I would like a refund.

Harrison requested a $39.90 USD refund.
12/31/2008 07:07 PST

Harrison
Alton, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2009 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Customerservicesafecartcom/internet/Customerservicesafecartcom-The-end-cost-was-suppose-to-be-995-and-they-charged-me-3999-407050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Customerservice@safecart.com