Complaint Review: Customestatuse.com

• Updated: Mon, July 02, 2012

• Reported By: Bkingnow — Proctor, Vermont United States of America
Customestatuse.com
400 Return Road Wallingford, Delaware United States of America

Customestatuse.com 45 Day trial Songbird Ultra Hearing Aid returned lost and my acct, charged $399.00 Wallingford, Delaware

I received the hearing aid May 18, 2012. Returned it June 7, 2012. Mailed it Priority Mail. There was a 45 day trial period. Customer Status said they never received my package. Charged my account $399.00. Unfortunately I did not have a postal tracker on the package mailed from Vermont to CT. Therefore, says Customer Status, there is no proof I ever returned the hearing aid. Obviously because I did not use a USPS tracker, they were able to "accidentally" never receive my shipment. About an hour ago I send them a very long e-mail explaining this entire incident and I emailed a copy of the email I sent them to myself. My copy has not gotten to my mailbox and my email program has no record of me sending the email to Customer Status, Songbird or me??? Also, the 2 emails I sent to them on June 7 have vanished from my email program files---no traces of them anywhere. These people are definitely unethical. I realize I sound paranoid! No way, they are scam and scum.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2012 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Customestatusecom/-Wallingford-Delaware-06494/Customestatusecom-45-Day-trial-Songbird-Ultra-Hearing-Aid-returned-lost-and-my-acct-cha-905623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Customestatuse.com