Complaint Review: Cut Above Casting

• Reported By: bellss89 — Los Angeles California United States of America
Cut Above Casting
2047 n. Beachwood Dr los angeles, California United States of America

Cut Above Casting BEWARE Total scam!!! los angeles, California

This is LONG over due but what happened with Cut Above still peeves me and I feel it is my duty to forewarn fellow actors of this long running scam called Cut Above Casting. I too fell for the pay 6 months in advance and get a better deal scam. I signed up, paid for the 6 months and did not get booked ONCE. That is right, NOT ONCE. Such a waste of my hard earned money.

Everytime I called to ask why i wasnt being booked they kept coming up w excuses.. "maybe its your hair color" "its slow right now" blah blah.... I even went and retook my photo like a huge idiot. I then decided to cut my losses and went and signed up with a different calling service who instantly started BOOKING me! I was working everyday of the week (if i wanted). Just words of advice do not go with cut above casting, and dont fall for the same traps the rest of us did. If i can prevent even one person, then i have done my job.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2012 08:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cut-Above-Casting/los-angeles-California-90068/Cut-Above-Casting-BEWARE-Total-scam-los-angeles-California-979985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cut Above Casting