Complaint Review: Cute Kid

• Updated: Thu, April 04, 2013

• Reported By: mommy_b — Largo Florida
Cute Kid

Cute Kid scam,possible email hacking Internet

I signed up for everyday family and then started getting emails from cute kid. I did check out the everyday family website with the bbb and it checked out good. So being a proud momma I decided to submit some photos to cute kid not realizing this was a modeling agency until the very end when they want you to pay to have photos viewed and by then it is to late to get the photos back. I don't like the idea of my kids pictures being posibly used without my knowledge, if they were misleading about getting your childs photos judged then no telling how shady the business is.

Just another side note...it could be coincidence but a few days after registering with this website my email account was compromised and sent out spam email to everyone in my contact list. This was the only website I had signed up with recenlty seeing as how I am usually so careful about signing up to random websites.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cute-Kid/internet/Cute-Kid-scampossible-email-hacking-Internet-1040662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cute Kid