Complaint Review: Cutie Pie Pomeranians

• Updated: Sun, January 20, 2013

• Reported By: Charlene — Peoria Arizona United States of America
Cutie Pie Pomeranians
401 Sibley Street Saint Paul, Minnesota United States of America

Cutie Pie Pomeranians Chaang Thierry I paid for a puppy, and it wasn't sent, more money is wanted Saint Paul, Minnesota

*General Comment: here is some more info on them

I contacted the website, I agreed on the price of the puppy. I paid for the puppy (via Western Union) and was told that the breeder registered the puppy and sent it off on the Third of September. I was told that the flight would layover in California to check the welfare of the puppies and then proceed to Arizona. After five hours I received a call from a man stating that he was from Travelocity Pet Department and was no insurance on the puppy . I was told to send $450.00 in cash to a Western Union in Cameroon and then I would get the flight info on my puppy once the money was confirmed.  I have called Travelocity and they don't have a pet department. I was told that once i picked up my puppy at airport i would be refunded the $450.00 in cash

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2012 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cutie-Pie-Pomeranians/Saint-Paul-Minnesota-55101/Cutie-Pie-Pomeranians-Chaang-Thierry-I-paid-for-a-puppy-and-it-wasnt-sent-more-money-i-937581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cutie Pie Pomeranians

#1 General Comment

here is some more info on them

AUTHOR: pinkytwou - (USA)

I december i was buying a pomeranian puppy online for 500.00 then i got a text from the owner from a number 1-650-646-7560 she proceed to tell me that her husband was going to call because she didnt understand much ,which im thinking they are asian or russian .then her husband called from 1-209-323-2835 talked to him and he said they had enough money to send the pup so to send it the money graham to their son instead ...So i sent 500.00

A few days later a company got ahold of me say they had the puppy and was ready to ship and that a 895.00 insurance fee and crate would be needed for the small puppy ...and that as soon as the puppy was delivered by this company contintenal_airways4pets would refund the 895.00 as soon as they delivered the small pup to my house with the refund and pup....

Then the next day they sent a email saying they needed another 690.00 + 800.00 payment for the puppy for a crate and documents and that the pup was in casper wyoming and was stopedd because of documents .

I didnt send the cash ,cuz it felt like i was being scammed so i figured i was outta 1500.00 Then a mrs Kelly JOhnson contacted me and said i deserve the pup so she will put up the money and after i get the pup i could repay her the remander of the funds ...

didnt hear anything from them that was december9th and now its 1/14/2013 and im getting ims from a mellisacrane saying that i have abandoned a pup and i will be charged for neglect etc ...so im not sure what they are trying to do now ,but i sure need some oppions on this