Complaint Review: Cutie pie Pomeranians

• Updated: Sat, August 18, 2012

• Reported By: Sadie — Soldotna Alaska United States of America
Cutie pie Pomeranians
401 Sibley st Saint Paul, Minnesota United States of America

Cutie pie Pomeranians NchagThiery I paid for a puppy and they did not send it. They asked for more money. They will not respond or answer my phone calls. They will not return my money Saint Paul, Minnesota

I found the website online and emailed them about purchasing a puppy 685.00 including shipping. I sent the money Western Union and they were suppose to ship her the next day. Then they emailed me needing more money 950.00 for insurance, before they could ship. I tried to call them with no answer. I emailed them to just return my money and have had no response from them. Too good to be true! I'm such an idiot!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2012 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cutie-pie-Pomeranians/Saint-Paul-Minnesota-55101/Cutie-pie-Pomeranians-NchagThiery-I-paid-for-a-puppy-and-they-did-not-send-it-They-aske-929126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cutie pie Pomeranians