• Report: #209574

• Updated: Fri, September 08, 2006

• Reported By:Hamilton Ontario
Cutter Recovery Services, The Cash Store
48 Caroga ..Crt. Unit 55 Hamilton, Ontario Canada

Cutter Recovery Services, The Cash Store fradulantly took money out of my bank account with no contact on a bil that had been paid Hamilton Ontario

*Consumer Comment: Response to wendy

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: To Contact Cutter Recovery

I had taken out a loan through the Cash Store in November of 2004. I had defaulted on this loan and the store had taken their payment out of my account by certified cheque in June of 2005. They had taken almost $200 more than the loan was claiming interest and admin. fees.

I thought this was the end of it until I went into my account Aug of 2006 and found almost $250 missing.
My bank told me a company named Cutter Recovery had taken it out. I had never heard of this place. It was through this web site that I found out that they dealt with the Cash Store.

I called the Cash Store the next day to get clarification that the account had been settled. Of course they records convienently stated I owed.
I have found bank statements showing the certified cheques plus am waiting for coppies of such cheques. I also had the band reverse this payment that went out.
I have never recieved any notice about this issue from either the cash store or cutter. There is nothing on my credit report from this as well.

I have repeatedly asked the Cash Store for Cutters phone number and I have been refused.
I would like to know if I can have this investigated for fraud?

Heather
Hamilton, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2006 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cutter-Recovery-Services-The-Cash-Store/Hamilton-Ontario/Cutter-Recovery-Services-The-Cash-Store-fradulantly-took-money-out-of-my-bank-account-wit-209574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cutter Recovery Services, The Cash Store

Response to wendy

AUTHOR: Leanne - (Canada)

I know of people who call this company and there is never any answer. No company is that busy from 6am until midnight
They are a scam, plain and simple

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

To Contact Cutter Recovery

AUTHOR: Mandy - (Canada)

I used to work for Cutter Recovery, and i'm not going to tell you how wonderful of a company they are or anything like that. Its collections and not everyone is pleased when we take money that is owed. Now i understand COMPLETLY that mistakes are made and i can assure you that if you contact Wendy (manager) at Cutter Recovery she will be more than willing to look into this matter and providing you have proof of payment, she will take the necissary steps in fixing this matter.

Their phone number (long distance as i don't remember toll free) is 780-483-5024, you can ask reception for the toll free number.

I hope this helps a bit.

J