Complaint Review: Cutting Edge Grass Seed

• Reported By: Ricky — Hammond Indiana
Cutting Edge Grass Seed
10605 Marlington Place Westchase, Florida USA

Cutting Edge Grass Seed ... Deceptive Sales...SCAM... Westchase Florida

*Consumer Comment: shipping vs credit card charge

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: YES, we do carry it!!

*General Comment: I tried to buy Cutting edge

*General Comment: Cutting Edge Seed itself is NOT a ripoff!

Cutting Edge Grass Seed...Scam

Organic Green Soultions...Scam

Buycuttingedgegrass.com ...Scam

Do not purchase "Cutting Edge Grass Seed"The product does NOT ship until 4 to 6 weeks AFTER they bill you. They have Priority Shipping for 6 dollars...But no Priority Shipping until AFTER 4 to 6 weeks. I paid with a credit card and was not informed of this EXTREME delay until I found a phone number and spoke to a sales rep.

This is a scam...In 4 to 6 weeks the company will argue that "weather" is not "optimal" for the seeds. Do not fall for this scam that is false, deceptive and untrue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2013 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cutting-Edge-Grass-Seed/Westchase-Florida-33626/Cutting-Edge-Grass-Seed-Deceptive-SalesSCAM-Westchase-Florida-1066976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cutting Edge Grass Seed

shipping vs credit card charge

AUTHOR: granny harris - ()

My credit card was charged about the same time I received an e-mail stating my order has been shipped.  So far I have nothing negative to report.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

YES, we do carry it!!

AUTHOR: Flowerchild - ()

Yimm indicates that we do not carry Cutting Edge grass seed....we DO!

Please call 704-827-5980 to order.  Our web site is www.mikesgrowersoutlet.com.  Thanks so much for your

interest...we would love to help you!

#3 General Comment

I tried to buy Cutting edge

AUTHOR: Yimm - ()

I trid goin to "Mike's Growers Outlet" to try to buy this seed.  According to the web site, they do not carry it!

#4 General Comment

Cutting Edge Seed itself is NOT a ripoff!

AUTHOR: Flowerchild - ()

Ricky (Indiana) indicated that Cutting Edge Grass Seed is a ripoff...  Not true..  There are many places to purchase Cutting Edge Grass Seed and Ricky evidently chose the wrong place..  We have sold the product for 18 months and have heard great reviews.  If the order is received by us before 2pm, we ship the same day.  We charge actual shipping charges (UPS & USPS) and charge nothing for handling.  It sounds as tho Ricky purchased thru the "as seen on TV" commercial.  Their order and credit card processing procedures should have no bearing on the seed itself.  Thanks.  Mike's Growers Outlet; 704-827-5980