Complaint Review: Cyber Coolies

• Updated: Tue, May 24, 2011

• Reported By: JC927 — Miami Florida United States of America
Cyber Coolies

Cyber Coolies Nathan Fraud, Scam India, Internet

I was hired by Cyber Coolies almost a year ago via guru.com. Nathan who is not the owner, but a manager of some sort contacted me and wanted to talk via Skype. They are in India.

We talked via email for a couple days and then finally talked on Skype and he decided to hire my services. I started on October 26th officially. I send reports and updates throughout the entire campaign which I did and he claimed that he never got them. I knew he did because they were being read as I can track that.

As we got towards the middle of November I put things on hold because of the upcoming holiday. I returned back after the holiday and worked for about a week with no success. I was not getting the response that he had hoped for and decided that since the holidays are coming up again and the new year, maybe we should postpone this until after the 1st. Several other clients approached me and wanted to do the same. He agreed and that was the last I heard from him.

Around the 5th or 6th of January I contacted him to say that I would be resuming the following week and got no response. I needed to find out his schedule for the phone appointments. He never came on skype and email was the only way to reach him. I contacted him almost everyday and no response until mid February. During that time my mother was diagnosed with cancer. I just lost my brother to pancreatic cancer a few months prior.

He finally responded after 2 months of ignoring my emails and wanted to start up again. I worked another month for him, even though he paid for 30 hours. I was well over 100 hours for this company and wasn't being paid for that.

In April my mother got worse and the 2nd week she had a brain hemorrage and was rushed to the hospital where they found a tumor, caused by her leukeima. During this time I contacted all my clients and let them know I was on my way to NY to be by her bedside. Everyone knew she was sick, so it wasn't new to them. Nathan contacted me knowing full well what was going on to ask for a refund. I told him I was on the plane ready to board....his response was well can you give me your credit card info and i'll process the refund. Are you serious?????

I landed in NY only to see several emails from him wanting a refund...which at that point I worked over 100 hours I didnt' think he should get one, but because the results weren't great, I had planned to. I get to the hospital where my mother is in a coma, not breathing on her own, another email. That night she passed away and another 2 emails. Really??? Who does this???

This company is a scam and so is Nathan. Not only is their company in jeopardy because they have no clients and can't seem to secure anymore, he is disrespectful and rude. While I was trying to grieve, he harassed me for the entire week I was in NY. Who does that?? I had planned to issue the refund after I returned and I have emails to show that. After I got back, there were skype messages and voicemails that were so hurtful that I decided not to refund him.

Now there's a report about me from him claiming i'm a fraud and a scam which i clearly am not. I've been in business a long time. I've made mistakes in the past, but this time I dont regret not issuing a refund. My advice is stear clear of this company. God forbid you pass away. He'd probably try to get money from you in your own will!!!!

I found out from Guru that they refused to accept payment from him because apparently he used a stolen credit card at one point. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2011 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cyber-Coolies/internet/Cyber-Coolies-Nathan-Fraud-Scam-India-Internet-732608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cyber Coolies