Complaint Review: Cyber Grants Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, April 11, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, April 11, 2009

• Reported By:monessen Pennsylvania
Cyber Grants Inc.
8043 15th Ave. Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Cyber Grant Inc., cyber Grants Inc. my grant of 50,0000 has been approved....not!!!! Vancouver British Columbia

i recieved a check for 2,976.45 in the mail for a grant of 50,000 but 5,000 is deducted..the 2,976.45 is to pay for the taxes of the 45,000....i deposited in my account and now the money is not there including my own money i had in before i deposited the check....now my account is reading that my account doesn't exisit anymore!!
please help!!!!

i was suppose to get this check by mail two/three days after i deposit and withdrawl the check of 2,976.45 by dhl,fedex or ups and that i had to be home to sign it...
i even called and spoke to a jessica thompson who informed me that she will get a hold of my bank but never called me back and never answered the phone when she told me to call back in 30mins...
please help

Silly_me
monessen, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2009 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cyber-Grants-Inc/Vancouver-British-Columbia/Cyber-Grant-Inc-cyber-Grants-Inc-my-grant-of-500000-has-been-approvednot-Vanco-442844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cyber Grants Inc.