Complaint Review: Cyber Junky, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, November 08, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, November 08, 2007

• Reported By:Bli Bli Other
Cyber Junky, Inc.
1042 N El Camino Real B358 Encinitas, California U.S.A.

Cyber Junky, Inc.; Billy Briggs; Key Strokes 4 Cash; Data Entry Made Easy; Keyboarding 4 Cash; Esellerate Scammed me into paying AUD $56.51 (USD $49.95) for nothing! Encinitas California

I came across this website (http://www.keystrokes4cash.com/index.php) wanting people to provide data entry for about $25 per hour. Since I was an experienced typist and really needed some extra money to pay off my debts I thought it sounded 'too good to be true'. So I thought I do a bit of research first and unfortunately the research I came up with led me to this site:

The site praised Keystrokes 4 Cash for being a legitimate site where you could earn around $600/week.

So because of that second back up I decided to take the AUD$56.51 gamble and try it out. I thought it would at least give me some sort of information after paying the fee - but it did not give me anything! It just took my money and nothing! I received an online invoice which redirected me to a site that did not work! I have tried emailing them and also requested a refund. All I have heard is silence - no emails in return - no websites that even work - no username and password to be able to access the members area on their website - nothing!

I've learnt my lesson never to trust anything like this again! I wish I could catch up with this Billy Briggs scam artist and get my money back!

Kellie
Bli Bli
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2007 04:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cyber-Junky-Inc/Encinitas-California-92024/Cyber-Junky-Inc-Billy-Briggs-Key-Strokes-4-Cash-Data-Entry-Made-Easy-Keyboarding-4-C-283759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cyber Junky, Inc.