• Report: #1020994

• Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: ml — corpus christi Texas USA
Cyber PC.com

Cyber PC.com Worst Products and customer service ever!!!! Internet

I ordered a computer that cost over 2500.00 and I was very disappointed when i got it.  Right away the grahics card went out.  When I called to have it replaced, I had to pay 20.00 for all the shipping and insurnce to send it.  After two w=more weeks of wait time I finnaly got a replacement.  It was a piece of grap compaired to what I sent back.  When I contacted them once again I had to spend another 20.00 to send it back.  It's been almost two weeks again and I am still waiting to see what they send this time.  Worst Customer service ever and products.  I will never buy from them again and I hope this helps anyone who is thinking about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cyber-PCcom/internet/Cyber-PCcom-Worst-Products-and-customer-service-ever-Internet-1020994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cyber PC.com