Complaint Review: Cyber Source Corporation

• Submitted: Wed, April 24, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: Marcy — Clearwater Florida
Cyber Source Corporation
808 E Utah Valley Drive,American Fork, Utah,84003 Internet United States of America

Cyber Source Corporation Game Bird Gazette magazine a game bird guide to raising quail, ducks, other gamebirds Internet

In December 2012, I went to internet site Game Bird Gazette to order the beautiful magazine offered there.  It was offered at a discount and I ordered it as I had in the past.  The last time I ordered the bi-monthly magazine I thoroughly enjoyed the first foour magazines....the last two never came.    So this time I ordered it for 6 months again.  It was about 19.00 instead of the usual 22.00-23.00.

This time it never came at all.  I have repeatedly tried to email the site which claims any problem at all and you can have a refund.  The site does not exist according to Wickopedia.  I can't complain or call...no info given.  The co. processing the payment is Cyber Source Corp.   I have written multiple times to them. So far no answer....still waiting.
I have looked online for solutions Aand am still searching.  Can anyone help me here?  By the Way. I got another magazine a couple of times....called AFAR.  What do I do?  Is this a bait and switch or a fraudulent bird magazine?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 07:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cyber-Source-Corporation/internet/Cyber-Source-Corporation-Game-Bird-Gazette-magazine-a-game-bird-guide-to-raising-quail-du-1045991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cyber Source Corporation