Complaint Review: Cyber Support

• Updated: Wed, September 18, 2013

• Reported By: Wary in Mac — McMinnville Oregon
Cyber Support
146 Albert rd, London, England London, Select State/Province United Kingdom

Cyber Support Mac WilliamsJohn Martin Wanted me to go on my computer and follow their instructions London London England

I've been called three times in three days by these guys. They call themselves "Cyber Support". They said they are calling about my computer, and they want me to go on my computer and follow their instructions. Of course I refused.

The first time they said they were calling from Seattle, and the second time they said they were calling from London. Their accent was a heavy Indian accent.

One caller said his address was 146 Albert Road, London England.  1-226-777-0091

When I called the number, there was no answer, but I immediately got a call back and it was another guy with a heavy Indian accent. They make up American names, Mac Williams, John Martin, and then try to get me to go on my computer and do what they say.

They have called twice near 10:00 at nite, and I've told them twice not to call and that I was going to report them.

They do have a website called Cyber Support. ...Seems like a real obvious scam..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 09:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cyber-Support/London-Select-StateProvince/Cyber-Support-Mac-WilliamsJohn-Martin-Wanted-me-to-go-on-my-computer-and-follow-their-ins-1085672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cyber Support