Complaint Review: Cyber Trading University

• Updated: Sat, August 23, 2014

• Reported By: Kent Crawford — Vancouver Alabama
Cyber Trading University
Internet USA

Cyber Trading University Fausto Puglese Fausto fed me to the sharks. New York Internet

This teacher is the worst teacher I have ever had. He failed to teach me how  to trade. It could be argued that I was a poor student but I have  learned to trade with other teachers. Fausto encouraged his students to use an unregulatged broker. I have had all the money I gave to that broker taken. That broker will not return my phone  calls and e mails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2014 05:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cyber-Trading-University/internet/Cyber-Trading-University-Fausto-Puglese-Fausto-fed-me-to-the-sharks-New-York-Internet-1171758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cyber Trading University