Complaint Review: CyberCellular

• Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: Otiel — Tampa Florida United States of America
CyberCellular
11009 Spring Hill Drive Spring Hill, Florida United States of America

CyberCellular Augustin Morales a.k.a. Gus After informing store staff that a particular phone was listed for a lower price at the Boost website, I was told that I was wrong about that, and that the price was higher. After completing the purc Spring Hill, Florida

This company operates two locations in Hernando County, FL. So they have twice the opportunity to take advantage of uninformed people. As in my title...I was lied to by store staff about the online pricing of a Blackberry device. Upon verification of the online price subsequent to the purchase, with the difference being only $20. CyberCellular owner and operator, Augustin Morales "Gus" refused to do anything about it, even though there were multiple avenues presented him that would dissuade my dissatisfaction. As the issue is one of only $20.

I consider it a worthwhile expense to know now that CyberCellular has absolutely no regard for its clientele. In fact, upon mention of this report to Gus, I was threatened with legal action for defamation of his character. Additionally, upon my notification to Gus Morales that I intended to dispute the transaction with my credit card company, I was threatened by him with criminal arrest for fraud. Again, he preys on the uninformed. No one gets arrested for truthfully disputing merchant charges. Anyone considering using Cyber Cellulars for their needs, should be aware of the complete lack of customer loyalty that Mr. Morales demonstrated toward me in his disregard toward this dispute, and the outright loathing of his customers that Agustin demonstrated in his handling of my case.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CyberCellular/Spring-Hill-Florida-34608/CyberCellular-Augustin-Morales-aka-Gus-After-informing-store-staff-that-a-particular-p-968504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CyberCellular