Complaint Review: CyberGen Models

• Updated: Tue, November 01, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — Manchester New Hampshire United States of America
CyberGen Models
18224 Gaylord St. Redford, Michigan United States of America

CyberGen Models Stacy Jones Ordered Avon products for a bogus event Redford, Michigan

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Possible Fraud, Misuse of Company Name

Ms. Jones contacted me via email through Avon and requested cosmetics and fragrances be ordered for her.  She said she was traveling from Maryland to New York City to do a "s****.>

All of her sentenced lacked proper grammar and punctuation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2010 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CyberGen-Models/Redford-Michigan-48240/CyberGen-Models-Stacy-Jones-Ordered-Avon-products-for-a-bogus-event-Redford-Michigan-635998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CyberGen Models

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Possible Fraud, Misuse of Company Name

AUTHOR: cybergenisclosed - (United States of America)

I am the former owner of CyberGen Modeling Agency, also known as CyberGen Multimedia, LLC.  The company/agency has been out of business since approximately 2003.  There were only ever 2 "employees" and that was my wife and I.  There was never anyone named Stacy Jones employed by, or represented, my former company.

The website we once ran used webmail accounts, so any e-mails from my company would have come directly from myself or my wife and would have been "person@cybergenmodels.com".  It would not have come from a Yahoo, MSN, gmail, hotmail, or any kind of other mail other than that indicated.

I empathize for what you have experienced and hope that you somehow find this person and recoup your losses.  I assure you, my wife and I are in no way involved and we will do everything in our power to insure that nobody is using our former business for anything fraudulent.