Complaint Review: CyberGen Models

• Updated: Tue, November 01, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — Manchester New Hampshire United States of America
CyberGen Models
18224 Gaylord St. Redford, Michigan United States of America

CyberGen Models Stacy Jones Ordered Avon products for a bogus event Redford, Michigan

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Possible Fraud, Misuse of Company Name

Ms. Jones contacted me via email through Avon and requested cosmetics and fragrances be ordered for her.  She said she was traveling from Maryland to New York City to do a "showbiz" (the modeling agency is out of Michigan).  I asked her why she would order from someone in New Hampshire and I pointed out that she's in Maryland, but the agency is in Michigan and the show in NYC. She wouldn't address that when I asked.  She stated that all her company purchases are done with paper payment.  She wanted to know the amount of the purchase, my name and address (no PO Box)to send the payment, and my phone number (although she would not provide a phone number for herself or her agency).  She stated that after the information was received, the company manager would mail a certified check for the payment and UPS would deliver it to my door.  She stated she needed the products for her event and the items would be picked up at my door upon her arrivel in my state.  I also asked her when she would need the products by and her response was "ASAP"; she would not provide the event name, date or location.

All of her sentenced lacked proper grammar and punctuation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2010 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CyberGen-Models/Redford-Michigan-48240/CyberGen-Models-Stacy-Jones-Ordered-Avon-products-for-a-bogus-event-Redford-Michigan-635998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CyberGen Models

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Possible Fraud, Misuse of Company Name

AUTHOR: cybergenisclosed - (United States of America)

I am the former owner of CyberGen Modeling Agency, also known as CyberGen Multimedia, LLC.  The company/agency has been out of business since approximately 2003.  There were only ever 2 "employees" and that was my wife and I.  There was never anyone named Stacy Jones employed by, or represented, my former company.

The website we once ran used webmail accounts, so any e-mails from my company would have come directly from myself or my wife and would have been "person@cybergenmodels.com".  It would not have come from a Yahoo, MSN, gmail, hotmail, or any kind of other mail other than that indicated.

I empathize for what you have experienced and hope that you somehow find this person and recoup your losses.  I assure you, my wife and I are in no way involved and we will do everything in our power to insure that nobody is using our former business for anything fraudulent.