Complaint Review: CyberPowerPC

• Reported By: Melisser — Clarksville Tennessee
CyberPowerPC
5175 Commerce Drive, Internet USA

CyberPowerPC are slow pokes! Slow, unsympathetic, lazy, Internet Nationwide

I'll keep it short since I see many, many similar reviews. I ordered a computer 20 days ago. I was quoted that my shipping date was two days prior to the original email I sent and I paid for three day shipping ($99) so I expected my computer to arrive the next day. I had not received a single update about my PC and I hadn't been told it was shipped yet so I was curious and emailed them. I explained the situation and told them that I hoped it was just an updating issue and that I was still getting my PC the day or maybe even a few after the day they quoted me.

A guy named PHILLY Y responded and informed me that they hadn't even STARTED to build my PC. I asked what he had planned to do about the matter and he told me nothing and the computer would be another week. He was very unsympathetic about it as well. Don't waste your time with this website. They're slow and they don't care. Build your own or buy from the trusted site (((competitor's name redacted))).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CyberPowerPC/internet/CyberPowerPC-are-slow-pokes-Slow-unsympathetic-lazy-Internet-Nationwide-1052693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CyberPowerPC