Complaint Review: CyberSonic Toothbrush

• Reported By:Salt Lake City UT
CyberSonic Toothbrush
www.SonicToothbrush.com Internet U.S.A.

CyberSonic Toothbrush ripoff Dominquez Hills CA

I bought the Cyber Sonic Toothbrush approx. a year ago. I really like the thing. One of the selling points was free brushes for the life of the toothbrush. Which is an easy selling point since they send them out every three months and charge $5.95 for s/h.

After owning the toothbrush for five months there are no new toothbrushes. So,I email them and they promptly sent new ones to me for the $5.95. They take the money directly from the credit card account that you originally purchased the toothbrush with.

That's all fine, but sometimes you pay off credit cards, and don't use them anymore. I still want the brushes. So I email CyberSonic and tell them this. They email back and tell me that I can either email or telephone them a new credit card number.

I email them back and tell them that I don't feel comfortable giving a credit card # over the phone or through an email. Don't they have secured method. They respond, "You can either give us your new credit card number over the phone or email it to us."

I thought it was quite rude and unprofessional. Who in their right mind would would give a credit card number in this fashion in this day and age? I want the brushes, but it seems that the only way to get them in a secured manor is to buy a new tooth brush. Bullcrap.

Byron
Salt City Lake, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2002 07:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CyberSonic-Toothbrush/internet/CyberSonic-Toothbrush-ripoff-Dominquez-Hills-CA-21229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CyberSonic Toothbrush