Complaint Review: Cyberbounty

• Updated: Sat, November 10, 2012

• Reported By: Molly — AUSTONLEY United Kingdom
Cyberbounty
7512 Dr Phillips Blvd Suite 50-613 Orlando, Florida United States of America

Cyberbounty Cyber Bounty, Mark Kassar, Aspire Communications Cyber bounty horrible scam reports Orlando, Florida

Cyberbounty are thieves and cheats. I had been working as an affiliate for them for more than 3 months and they kept me sending false reports with lesser no of business they got from my ref id than it actually was. It was only when I started using my own tracker with the urls that I get to know that the tracker being used by them was manipulated by them. They obviously didn't accepted this thievery and never paid me the balance which I deserved to get and which I earned from my hard work. Not to mention that I stopped working for them. And I'll suggest new affiliates not to get associated with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2012 12:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cyberbounty/Orlando-Florida-32819/Cyberbounty-Cyber-Bounty-Mark-Kassar-Aspire-Communications-Cyber-bounty-horrible-scam-re-967246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cyberbounty