Complaint Review: Cyberdefender

• Submitted: Thu, February 23, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, February 23, 2012

• Reported By: D gaiter — Loveland Colorado U.S.A.

Cyberdefender Myclean Pc/ REgNow Canceled service a year ago after my computer was hacked twice during trial period!!! Now a year later they charge my account $41.14!!! Internet

I Ordered the trial software a year ago to speed up my performance but during the trial period my email account was hacked twice!! It took hours on the phone and lousy customer service.  I canceled the service the next month and it took 6 weeks and several calls to get my money refunded.  Now a year later another unauthorized charge shows up on my bank statement for $41.14!! Again hours on the phone to try to get this reversed and another 7-10 days before it is supposed to be reversed.  This is a huge scam and racket.  I can't believe they have stayed in business this long but as always--Let the Buyer beware!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2012 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cyberdefender/internet/Cyberdefender-Myclean-Pc-REgNow-Canceled-service-a-year-ago-after-my-computer-was-hacked-843287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cyberdefender