Complaint Review: Cybermax Computer, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, October 16, 2000
  • Updated: Tue, March 05, 2002

• Reported By:
Cybermax Computer, Inc.
One Mountain Blvd. Warren, New Jersey U.S.A.

Cybermax Computer, Inc. Cannot Contact Company * UPDATE ..CyberMax & Quantex filed bankruptcy in August

*0: CyberMax and Quantex computer companies filed bankruptcy in August of 2000

I have been trying to reach Cybermax Computer, Inc for well over six weeks for tech support to no avail; none of the telephone or fax numbers that came with the pc or listed on their website work, neither do any of their email addresses..they have all been returned "undeliverable." I have called directory assistance in Warren, PA, Somerset, NJ and their are no listings for Cybermax Computer, Inc..they are not listed in any 800 directory either. Sounds to me they don't want anyone to locate them.

I have been very unhappy with this company since I purchased the computer..it took lots of frustration and many hours on hold with tech support and customer service to get our monitor replaced three months after we purchased it..we had a yellow screen and they had the audacity to tell us it was our ISP or the phone line causing the problem.

It never ceases to amaze me..I asked to speak to a supervisor on several occassions and was told there were none available and was told to contact customer service the next day during normal business hours. After complaining to the customer service department about the ridiculous amount of time being left "on hold" I was told the best time to call tech support was 10AM-2PM..lol..when most people are at their place of employment..no way should they expect us to take a day off from work to call tech support.

If anyone has had any luck contacting Cybermax Computer, Inc. I would really like to know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cybermax-Computer-Inc/Warren-New-Jersey-07059/Cybermax-Computer-Inc-Cannot-Contact-Company-UPDATE-CyberMax-Quantex-filed-bankru-3610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cybermax Computer, Inc.

#1 0

CyberMax and Quantex computer companies filed bankruptcy in August of 2000

AUTHOR: - ()

badbusinessbureau.com did some more research and found that the parent company of CyberMax and Quantex computer companies filed bankruptcy in August of 2000. Sorry folks, looks like our three year parts warranties are worthless.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC