Complaint Review: CyberpowerPC, Cyberpower INC., CyberpowerPC.com

• Submitted: Thu, October 30, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 30, 2008

• Reported By:Lakeside California
CyberpowerPC, Cyberpower INC., CyberpowerPC.com
5175 Commerce Drive Baldwin Park, California U.S.A.

Cyberpower- Sold me a $2k Lemon, won't help at all even on info. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!! Baldwin Park California

I bought a custom $2000 Laptop from them in 2005 for video editing, it crashed constantly. I sent it back to them for repairs ( I paid the $35 postage! )... I don't even think they opened it!!! I was then in a major car accident and it was put in storage. When I brought it back out, I tired to find out WHAT I could do to fix it as the crashes pointed to a bad graphics device driver... well, there is no compatable drivers for this card and the manufacturer doesn't even give info out on this laptop. Cyberpower wouldn't help me find out how I could replace anything inside... just kept saying I should buy a new one!! Very rude too. I am totally disgusted with them and vow to spread the warning to others!!

Disasterlady
Lakeside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2008 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CyberpowerPC-Cyberpower-INC-CyberpowerPCcom/Baldwin-Park-California-91706/Cyberpower-Sold-me-a-2k-Lemon-wont-help-at-all-even-on-info-DO-NOT-BUY-FROM-THEM-B-386425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CyberpowerPC, Cyberpower INC., CyberpowerPC.com