Complaint Review: CyberpowerPC

• Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By: Bruce — Gotham New York United States of America
CyberpowerPC
5175 Commerce Drive Baldwin Park, California United States of America

CyberpowerPC Severely unsatisfactory service all around. Baldwin Park, California

This is the first company/product I have ever reviewed (apart from one BBB complaint). My experience has been so bad that I feel obligated to share it. I ordered a PC in May of 2012 and have had nothing but problems since.

I paid $49 for rush shipping, with the system to be mailed within 5 days. It took 28 days to arrive. Getting the $49 back was not easy.
When the system arrived, it was physically damaged. The disc drive was jammed too far into the system and couldn't be opened. I had to place an old DvD drive in its place for 7 months before I finally received a replacement Blu-ray
drive. It took them that long to get my RMA right.

While I was charged $49 for overclocking, I have discovered that my system was not overclocked. Everything is set to auto and runs at stock speeds. I am awaiting a response from Cyberpower.

Unfortunately, the customer service is the worst part of my experience. Almost every employee I have spoken with has been very rude. They interrupt me mid question. They do not answer my questions directly. I have to ask questions repeatedly to get straight answers. I have been transferred mid-sentence, with neither a harsh word nor tone coming from me. I once asked for a supervisor and had the person put the call on hold, and then answer as their supervisor.

Almost every time I call, I am told the same person who sent me updates during the build and shipping is the only one who can assist me. I have been able to speak with them once in 6 months. The rest of the time I leave messages and hope they get back with me. I was also informed today that the company keeps no record of my calls. There is no record of who I talked
with. There is no record of when I called. There is no record of what was discussed. How can a company expect to properly assist customers without tracking their service team or the customers experiences?

To summarize, I must implore anyone wanting to buy PC equipment to look elsewhere. Based on my experience, Cyberpower fails to provide timely service, fails to deliver functioning hardware, charges for services not rendered, and has some of the worst customer service out there.
Buyer Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 09:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CyberpowerPC/Baldwin-Park-California-91706/CyberpowerPC-Severely-unsatisfactory-service-all-around-Baldwin-Park-California-995474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CyberpowerPC