Complaint Review: Cybersoftec Inc, NJ

• Submitted: Tue, December 21, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, December 21, 2004

• Reported By:New Jersey New Jersey
Cybersoftec Inc, NJ
485 C, Route 1 South Woodbridge Corporate Plaza, Iselin, NJ 08830 Nationwide U.S.A.

Cybersoftec Inc, NJ Charged money for SAP training. Did not provide any training and NOT returning the money Cybersoftec Inc, Iselin New Jersey New Hampshire, New York, Chicago, New Jersey, Santa Clara, Irving, Dover, Portsmouth, Portland, New Town Square, Moines Nationwide

Dear Readers and Friends, who are being harassed by Cybersoftec,

I think Cybersoftec is scared now, they begged path2usa administrator to remove the post. Well here I am with yahoo groups to carry on this fight against CYBERSOFTEC. Herez a little bit of info for those who are not familiar with this.

I have been one of the victims of Cybersoftec, I have been harassed by them for past 3 months, with false promises of getting me H1B and GC. They took $5,000 from me for providing me training in SAP, they promised me that they will file my H1B application and asked for another $10,000 for filing GC (which I firmly denied). Nobody knows what's going on in the company. If asked about anything all they say is I don't know, Mr. Nick knows, you have to talk to him, he is the Company President, and he will call you when he is back in the office. The call is never replied by him. They have duped so many students, they have made a business out of the US legal/Immigration system.

I have found that it's not just me but many other innocent people as well who are in the grip of their serious scam. After serious consideration and in consultation with couple of famous Lawyers based in New York and California who have been made aware of this serious scam, I have ultimately decided to file a lawsuit against Cybersoftec.

I am going to fight against Cybersoftec and would request fellow victims for their moral support in the lawsuit against this company. Be sure that no legal action can be taken against you for supporting in this case and Cybersoftec cannot bully you out (deport etc.) of U.S. in any way. I would ask you to join my team and be brave enough to take this step against corrupt and unethical company. You will not be asked to pay any money for this service unlike Cybersoftec.

A Friend

Lawsuit
New Jersey, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2004 12:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cybersoftec-Inc-NJ/nationwide/Cybersoftec-Inc-NJ-Charged-money-for-SAP-training-Did-not-provide-any-training-and-NOT-r-123794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cybersoftec Inc, NJ