Complaint Review: Cybersonic / Amden Corp

• Submitted: Wed, April 20, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, April 20, 2005

• Reported By:Anaheim California
Cybersonic / Amden Corp
1111 Watson Center Rd., Suite B Carson, California U.S.A.

Cybersonic / Amden Corp ripoff dishonest, misleading , fraudulent billing and busness practices Carson California

Having a large family myself I purchased 3 cybersonic units due mainly to the offer of "free" replacement brushs for life. I asked that all three units be shipped together. I was thinking I would get a better shipping rate for one package instead of three. I also requested that the quarterly shippments of the free brushes be sent in one package also. I did receive the units and subsequent brushes in single shippments but was "charged" as if they were shipped seperatly.

Being charged three times S & H for one little box has really irratated me. I dont feel it is any harder to throw 3 packs of brushes in alittle box than it is to ship one. If the brushes are "free" why is there a "sales" tax included on the bill? I think its because I am being sold those free brushes!!

I feel I have be mislead along with thousands of other customers as to the real intentions of Amden Corp, being to generate a substantial monthy revenue by "selling" a cheap renewable product to an obligated customer base.

Donald
Anaheim, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2005 08:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cybersonic-Amden-Corp/Carson-California-90745/Cybersonic-Amden-Corp-ripoff-dishonest-misleading-fraudulent-billing-and-busness-pra-139656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cybersonic / Amden Corp