rank
  • Report: #19021

Complaint Review: Cybersonic (Amden Corporation)

• Submitted: Wed, April 17, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, April 17, 2002

• Reported By:Jeanerette La
Cybersonic (Amden Corporation)
20100 Vermont Ave Torrance, California U.S.A.

Cybersonic (Amden Corporation) ripoff consumer fraud ripoff Torrance California

Order was placed online after seeing ad on telivision> After placing order was emailed that 5 monthly payments is not an option for oniline orders. I ordered 3 units and was charged $219.00 and promised delivery in 7-10 days. It is April 17th and I still have not recieved my order. I was however charged $38.50 for the free toothbrushes for life in January. I have tried calling several times and you are automatically disconnected or wait on hold for up to an hour and half. Emails are deleted unread. I have filed a complaint twice with BBB and first time thier response was to give me a refund. Second response from BBB was small claims court. It has been 6 months since my order and still I did not recieve what I paid in full for. I still have not revieved refund and I have to worry about the 38.50 charge to my account every months. Very frustrated because I still have not recieved my refund for units I never recieved.

Stephanie
Jeanerette, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2002 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cybersonic-Amden-Corporation/Torrance-California-90502/Cybersonic-Amden-Corporation-ripoff-consumer-fraud-ripoff-Torrance-California-19021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cybersonic (Amden Corporation)